Mcintosh c220 for Sale


I found something else, because we have decided to sell my preamp that fits my needs better ... HT a bypass, a short distance, less choice, etc.

The C220 has some blackgate, including improvements to some of the CAP .. and some have been circumvented. I wanted to put the stock back if you have all the original caps. Although the person I love, I do not know why. Surprisingly come. 2200 or 2300 I have a little league, but I can say with more heat. According to 2200 may have a C220, but not directly to the people there and I heard 2300. Hearing this is what prompted me to make upgrades. I wanted more transparency, not at the expense of musicality. sounds and still works like Mac, General ... Just play a lot better than any other C220.

Full-featured preamp. For more info here: http://www.mcintoshlabs.com/products/mcintosh-c220-vacuum-tube-preamplifier.asp photo looks identical to my preamp. Soon I will take a bit.

I have the original box, manual and remote it. It's all yours for $ 2700 delivered continental United States.

0 comments:

Web Stats
Portable defibrillator