Ronan Keating Split


Boyzone Ronan Keating and wife Yvonne have announced their separation.

Their relationship between the couple's endless became famous for separating solid and the world in a decade.

But today, a shocking description of some left uncovered.

beautiful blond pair married 12 years - no mean feat to tell the world - and always makes the announcement even more sad and very much on the ground love, watch it below.

According to the statement issued on behalf of some shared, or public works will not be a pain: "With great sadness, Ronan Keating and Yvonne today announced their separation.

"Friendly and division in order to provide better for their children will continue to work."

Ronan the Caribbean island of Nevis in 1998, after her death he married Irish model Yvonne, and they had three children together - are Jack and Alice Marie. is common Catholic woman vocalist, his virginity is believed lost, although a newspaper interview Ronan than 16 years, will stay a few years ago: "I am a big mistake've done - I was a virgin, has saying 16

"Well, I - and I hope that all children will be 16 years old. But the road has had a lot of girls around and I quickly lost time virginity.

Many spoke of their feelings for Yvonne Ronan said: "I've said it before and I'll say it a thousand times, my husband is everything to me. He is my rock, love of my life. I am lucky. "

These are a rollercoaster of life, I have to say that Ronan.

What other so-called celebrities to show the time of their marriage.

0 comments:

Web Stats
Portable defibrillator